Monday 28 January 2013

Penny Black


Hello everyone!!

My Aunt is one of my biggest fans, so I always enjoy making her wonderful cards. I'm pretty sure she tells me that she mails them out to family and friends, but I really know she keeps the majority of them to herself because she loves them to much to part with them. So silly! 

Today I've used some adorable Penny Black stamps and coloured them with Copic Marker. I also used a Hero Arts background stamp in a Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow ink called Stone Wash. I used the Simon Says Stamp Chain Link Die. I think its so neat! I made three simple, fast cards using the same layout with different images. They turned out great! 





I also put some Stickles on the flowers and bumble bees. 

Thanks for dropping by. See you around. 

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment