Monday 21 January 2013

Copic Colouring

Hey Everyone,

Seems that I've missed my new years resolution of having a posting up a week. This week I've decided that I am going to do 2 blog postings!!

Today I got to play around with my Copic markers and Greeting Farm's princesses. I love using Greeting Farm images, they are just so fun to colour, and its easy to stay within the lines. They also have digital images for sale on their website that are adorable. I wish all their images were digital, so I could have them all within a click of a button.

I learned that Archival Ink and Copics are not best friends, from now on I'm sticking to Momento Ink.







After I coloured my pretty princess in, I used a white gel pen to add the details to their dresses and crowns.  I also used Stickles glitter glue on her crown to add a bit of 'royal' glitter.

Now I just have to put them on a card! :)

Have a great week everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment