Thursday 10 January 2013

Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year into 2013!!

Any new, New Year's resolutions that you have made for this year?! Well mine is to get married! I'm so excited for all the exciting things that will be happening this year!

I also have a new goal to update this blog more that I have been. I know you've heard it before, all I seem to talk about is how I never update my blog! I'm going to start with a realistic goal of updating it once a month, and once I get into the habit of that, maybe once a WEEK!!! How exciting would that be?

Seems that I love making birthday cards (expecially girly ones), so here are TWO birthday cards that I am sharing with you today!



Both of the birthday sentiments are from Hero Arts, the die cuts are from SimonSayStamp.com. The top one is called Prim Poppy, and the bottom die cut flower is called Fresh Daisies  I used distress inks to create the backgrounds, I got this idea from watching Kristina Werner video's. 

Thanks for stopping! Hope to see you next month!! 

Tina 


1 comment: