Tuesday 26 February 2013

Swatches


Hello everyone!

So excited to show you what I was up to this weekend.

This weekend I took the time to organize all of my Inks and stamp them on the swatches. I found these small tags at a paper store (they came in a pack of 25). After I stamped out all of my inks, I put them all through a ring and clipped them together. I love having all of my colours in one place with the ability to quickly look through all of them when I'm doing a project. It makes the project faster and easier when I know what supplies I have. I forgot how beautiful some colours were, and I even forgot that I had some of them.

When I was stamping out my Distress Inks, I would also take the Distress Markers and scribble by the stamped image with the brush tip and the plastic tip, that way I know what the colour looks like from the marker.



While I was stamping, I thought I would show you what some of the colours look like side by side.
Here are all of my browns put together.

Distress Ink: Vintage photo, Walnut Stain
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Chestnut brown
Stazon: Saddle Brown
Adirondack: Carmel
Hero Arts: Cup O' Joe
Stampin up: Close to Cocoa
Momento:  Rich Cocoa
Versafine: Vintage Sepia


And here are my Blacks:

Brilliance: Graphite Black
Distress Ink: Black Soot
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Stazon: Jet black
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Blackbird
Momento: Tuxedo Black
Versafine: Onyx Black



Thanks for stopping by!
I'll see you later


1 comment: