Thursday 21 February 2013

Dylusion Cards

So the other week I created a 'journal page' inspired by the techniques and videos that Shari Carroll did on the Simon Says Stamp blog using the Dylusion Spray Inks by Dyan Reaveley's. I finished the page with some stamping and white gel pen. I then cut it down to make 4 wonderful cards.



 Here is a look at some of the cards I made. I used foam dots to pop up the saying that the background page. The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp kit of the month.

You can't see it in the photo, but I used a glitter gel pen in Stardust to outline some of the hearts and circles on the cards.

I also used the Air Vent Die from Simon Says Stamp to add a bit of interest to one of my cards.




I love the pink!!
Thanks so much for stoping by.
See you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink too, and those heart stamps have to go on my wishlist! What gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete