Thursday 29 September 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Today when I woke up and looked at my Twitter Account I saw that Hero Arts had a Septemeber Contest. I have never entered my cards into a contest before! So I looked at the requirements and thought to myself "why not?.." Sat myself down at my desk and got to work.

I used the  Holiday Stamps set from Hero Arts to create the background on my cream coloured card stock then embossed it using clear embossing powder. I then used my distress inks to create the back ground (walnut and broken china). I cut the ornament shapes using the Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments. I cut the smaller one using my Big Shot directly out of the cards stock. I then layered the bigger and smaller ornaments on a piece of pattern card stock, ran it through the big shot and voila! I also used some denominational adhesives to pop up a layer of the ornament.

The Ribbon I used was found at Micheal's Celebrate it collection!




I hope you enjoyed this blog and we'll see you soon!!

Love Always Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment