Tuesday 22 May 2012

Back to Basic

Sorry I haven't posted.. in what.... almost 7 months. It's not that I'm ignoring you, honestly. I just really dislike updating and writing (I'm not much of a writer). I'd rather play with my new toys anyway. But I promise I will get better. There are a ton of new toys and techniques I want to share with you.

So I received a bunch of new toys from Simon Stamps. I received the Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Mid-Tone set AND Lawn Fawn stamps. I just recently fell in L-O-V-E with Lawn fawn stamps.


Don't my goodies look fantastic? Below is a sample of my colouring with Copic Markers from the Critters Ever After stamp set. I just love how you can mix and match sentiments with the stamps and create a wonderful scenery.  


Thanks for stopping by today. 
Hope your staying classy and still stamping! 

xoxo
Tina 




No comments:

Post a Comment