Tuesday 27 September 2011

Card Inspiration

So I just recently set myself up a Twitter account (thanks to my boyfriend) and have been obsessed with all the tweets that have pictures or blogs attached to them. I just can't get enough inspiration from all the card crafters out there.

I was looking on Jess Larsen Design Blog and she came up with this amazing way to use distress inks to create a card set. I tried it myself and used my mini mister mixed with lemon yellow liquid pearls and water and sprayed the stamped that had been inked with distressed ink. The only problem I found was now my rubber stamp has a very nice shimmer to it now.

I also added Fancy Tags Two by Spellbinders Shapeabilities and ran that through my big shot, I then distressed it using my Walnut Stain distress ink. The butterfly was cut from my Big Shot using Cheery Lynn Designs  Doilies & Exotic Dies (Exotic Butterfly small #2). The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings" 

Hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment