Friday 28 June 2013

Little Bro Graduates + Lawn Fawn Card

Hi Friends,
 
So it has been a very busy week.
My little brother finally commenced from High School this week, my mother arranged a surprise bus limo to take us down. She also surprised him with some people 'pick up's' along the way.
 
I didn't get very many photos, but I'll share a couple with you that I did get. The school changed the order the way students walk across the stage. They started with those who had the last name starting with the letter Z. Well... Louie was still in the middle. To keep myself amused I ended up highlighting everyone who crossed the stage. SO many graduates.










 Here he is getting ready (third one from the stage)



 
Being that my brother is going to Capliano University for film I made him a graduation card using the new Lawn Fawn Blue Skies stamp set. I stuck some double sided Be Creative tape on some card stock and covered it with Glitter Ritz Microfine clear glitter. After I used my finger to varnish it in, I stamped the balloon and stars with Staz on Ink directly on to the glitter. I then used my Copics to colour them in. Once they were coloured I die cut the balloon and hand cut the stars.  I also Die cut some clouds from the leftover glitter paper.
 
 
I used a background stamp from Impression Obsession in Hero Arts Shadow Ink in the colour Soft Pool on a light blue note card. For the final touches, I curved the sentiment stamp on my acrylic block and stamped it around the balloon. I then adhered the balloon with pop dots to add some dimention. For the final, final touch I added a strip of black Washi tape it give it a more 'masculine' feel to it.


 
Here is a closer look at the glitter and copic colouring
 
 
 
 
I finally got some pictures with him after the graudation with the famil dinner! Isn't he cute wearing his Capillano t-shirt I got him?
 

 
 
Thanks for joining me today
xoxo
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment