Wednesday 13 June 2012

Another Glitter Birthday Card..

Well crafty friends, its been awhile since I've last blogged. I can't say I am too proud about it. BUT its better than 8 months right? a couple weeks is considered good?

I have a bunch of wonderful cards heading your way. See it seems to be the problem that I wont blog because I am too busy creating. I've said that before huh?....

Well enough with the talk, here is the card!! 




Once again I've used double sided 'Be Creative' tape, and used Ultra fine glitter before I coloured the image. I used a Peel-Off sticker for the image. I just love the black outlines that the image has. After I fussy cut the image, I layered it with pop dots and pattern paper :) Jennifer McGuire, used this technique here but instead of using a Peel-Off sticker, she stamped it amazing! I will defiantly try that out next time! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you can create! 

P.S I have recently filmed my first few videos. Hopefully I can get my act together enough to edit them and post them!! :) How exciting! 

2 comments:

  1. Super fun glittery card! Love the cake :) Visiting from Kristina Werner's blog :)

    ReplyDelete